You've added sounds, but you can't play anything.
There are a few things you can check here.
- Are the speakers on and plugged in? (Sorry, management made us ask.)
- Is the correct sound card or sound device selected? Go to Mixcraft Preferences followed by clicking Sound Device to change the default ouput (playback) device.
- Can you play a Wave file through Windows Media Player or another sound application? If you can't there may be a problem with your sound card's configuration or drivers. Refer to your sound card documentation to try to figure out what is wrong.
- Load the volume control that came with your sound card and make sure that the Wave device is turned up.
- Another program may be using the sound card at the same time (May happen with older versions of Windows.)
- Update or install your sound card's drivers. Check their website for the latest drivers and documentation